2020 Cabrinha H3 BootsRegular price $675.00 Save $0.00
The Cabrinha H3 boots are a fully adjustable wakeboard boot designed for the unique forces of kiteboarding. Unlike a traditional wakeboard boot, a kiteboard boot spends long periods of time on it’s heel side edge. This puts your ankle in a slightly different position and the H3 is designed to accommodate that position.
The ultra lightweight outer shell and low profile upper section are designed for more lateral movement, without sacrificing support. Other features include easy velcro entry and exit, neoprene flex zones for flexibility, closed toe design to reduce cramping and improve fit, and lightweight nylon, baseless chassis to give you a solid board feel with maximum impact absorption.
• Three quick adjusting velcro straps for one handed entry / exit • Flexible chassis to conform to the rocker of the board
• Low-cut, closed toe design
• Lightweight PU shell
• Supportive PU upper
• Removable / replaceable velcro straps (not sold as spare parts) • Neoprene flex zone
• Dual durometer base (soft boot + harder baseplate insert)
• Widened baseplate toe area - for better feel and control
• Reduced baseplate contact points for better impact absorption • Stainless steel mounting hardware included
Small < 9 US / < 41 EURO
Medium 8.5 - 10.5 US / 42-44 EURO
Large 11.5-13 US / 45-47 EURO