The Cabrinha H20 bindings are a 4 point connection, Triple density pad, Triple density strap, Micro adjustment, Interchangeable heel insert.
For the discerning rider who values a fully customizable fit and uncompromising performance. For those that want style, quality, performance and craftsmanship.
Designed for outstanding fit and comfort, the H2O offers an unprecedented ergonomic binding interface. The incremental adjustment provides an industry first innovative heel to toe adjustability to conveniently modify the shape, position and
fit of the top strap. In conjunction with the 360° compression strap, it provides a locked feel unlike no other. The comfort and adjustability of the triple density footpad offers the user a choice of two heel density options: a plush and comfortable option or a performance oriented impact absorbing option.
• 4-point adjustment velcro strap connection
• Pre-shaped adjustable 360° wrap-around strap
• Triple density footpad with 3° canted surface
• XL hard and soft heel inserts (included)
• Bomb proof PA66 fiber reinforced baseplate with 4° of micro duck adjustment
• Industry standard 6” mounting pattern to fit all Cabrinha boards and most others on the market • Fiber reinforced washers with embedded M6 SS 316 screws: Secure fit and travel friendly