The Enduro is an amazing allround blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry level flat water paddling.
The direct, powerful and precise paddle shape is all you need to take your stroke from zero to hero. As the wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years.
• The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
• Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
• 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
Core foamed with recycled plastic bottles Armacell technology.
• 200g biaxial Carbon for light weight and premium feel.
• Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase the durability and reduce the risk of buckling.
• ABS rail insert along the entire edge of blade for added durability.
• Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
Small 73.6 sq inches
Medium 81.4 sq inches
Large 89.1 sq inches