This amazing allround blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry level flat water paddling.
The direct, powerful and precise paddle shape is all you need to take your stroke from zero to hero. As the wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years.
• The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
• Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
• 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
New 100% Long grain low density balsa core for better strength and paddle sensation.
• Biaxial 45-degree glass fabric used to increase the durability and reduce risk of buckling.
• Full ABS rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability of both blade and board.
• Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
• Carbon UD flax pre mold neck
• Laser burned logo directly on Balsa eliminates the need for stickers.
Small 73.6 sq inches
Medium 81.4 sq inches
Large 89.1 sq inches