2023 Red Paddle Co 12'6 Sport PackageRegular price $1,989.00 Save $-1,989.00
- Great for paddlers looking for increased speed and weight carrying capacity, the 12’6” Sport MSL paddle board has a recommended max rider weight of 110kg/243lbs
- The 32" width and narrow nose profile cuts through the water and the speed tail increases control and speed
- Patented RSS Batten system adds more stiffness
- Paddle and coiled leash included for a complete package
- All Red Paddle Co boards come fully fitted with 3 comfortable carry handles, sleek high traction deck pad and adjustable cargo system
The 12'6″ Sport MSL is the longest board in the Sport range. Its extra volume and waterline length makes it a fast touring board, capable of carrying more rider and equipment weight than the other Sport boards.
As one of the first inflatable paddle board companies, Red Paddle Co have been developing boards and materials for over 14 years. This has led to the development of their exclusive MSL material made from specially produced, high density drop stitch that gives a stronger and stiffer core. This MSL technology allows them to make boards that offer best in class stiffness, control and handling.
Increasing speed per stroke through a unique hard release edge on the tail of the board, the speed tail combined with narrow nose contributes to the directional control and hull speed. Also fitted with the US fin box system, the 12'6" Sport MSL has excellent tracking and uses the most popular fin system in the water sports industry, for easy fitting or replacement when needed.