Armstrong WKT FoilboardRegular price $1,899.00 Save $-1,899.00
State of the art boards that are stiff, strong and ultra thin for a pure connection to the foil. The WKT board range was specifically developed for the rigours of wake, kite and tow foiling. A high tech moulded carbon construction delivers incredible stiffness and durability while keeping volume and thickness to a minimum. The result is a highly responsive feel with sublime connectivity to the foil.
- Ultra tough C beam construction
- Chisel nose outline and progressive rocker
- High strength custom carbon fibre A+System mast tracks
- Titanium footstrap inserts
137cm: 4'6 x 18.5”, 11.5L: The largest size in the range easily rebounds off the water when landing airs, making it ideal for heavier riders. Rookies will find it accelerates their progression with forgiving waterstarting characteristics.
- WAKE: rookies 65-89kg (143-196lb), intermediates >89kg (196lb)
- KITE: rookies 65-89kg (143-196lb), intermediates >89kg (196lb)
- TOW: rookies 79-89kg (171-196lb)
122cm: 4'0 x 17.25”, 9.5L: The perfect balance of length and low volume for experienced wake and kite riders. For advanced tow foilers, this is the go to size.
- WAKE, KITE: intermediates 65-89kg (143-196lb)
- TOW: advanced all weights
109cm: 3'7 x 16.5”, 8.2L: The smallest WKT suits light or advanced riders in all three sports. Its minimal length also makes it an ideal choice for flatwater pump foiling.
- WAKE, KITE, TOW: advanced all weights, rookies <64kg (141lb)
- FLATWATER PUMPING: all weights